We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who wants an opportunity to work and grow rapidly with a small, accelerating premium SEO agency.
Here’s what you’ll get with Different:
- Full Ownership - We trust our team to deliver results and empower them to make the right decisions. You will be trusted to deliver and excel!
- Small Agile Team - We’re focused on speed and agility in execution. If you can get the job done well, that works for us!
- Growth & Learning - We prioritize growth and learning with our team. You will have access to over $20k worth of training and educational courses that you can use to develop your professional and personal skillsets.
- Mission-Driven - We care about the work, but we care more about our people. We will work with you to achieve your goals inside and outside of the company.
If you're looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency, then you're going to love this opportunity!
- Develop strategy and execute Content & SEO strategy for your clients
- Achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic for your clients through onsite technical SEO and offsite link-building
- Complete SEO audits for new clients and contribute to our search proposals
- Ongoing management of SEO accounts to continuously improve performance through monitoring, on-page improvements, link building, and content discovery
- Be an SEO subject matter expert, internally and externally - by staying up to date with the latest industry trends.
- 2+ years of Account Management experience
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant
- A background showing the ability to find creative solutions to achieve SEO success
- A working understanding of technical SEO, link-building, keyword research, and other related skills
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Highly organized and a self-starter (you know what to do without step-by-step guidance)
- Google Analytics Certified
- Strong analytical skills - you are able to navigate analytics data with ease and discover insights that lead to new opportunities
- Basic knowledge of design and web development (seriously, very basic)
- Competitive pay: 30k-60k salary range based on experience
- Fully remote working role
- An autonomous work environment where you can flex your creative muscles
- Positive team environment
- Flexible work hours (we care about what you produce, not when you produce it)
Missing some of these qualifications? That’s ok. Reach out to us anyway and maybe you can blow us away with your incredible personality!